2011年8月8日月曜日

シンガポール10日目


朝10:00に起床

MRTでオーチャードに行きました

オーチャードの駅でジャスミンと合流して15分遅れで安谷屋さんとも合流しました

Wake up at 10:00 am

Went to the Orchard MRT to

I also joined a 15-minute delay 安谷屋 Mr. Jasmine and joined the station in the Orchard




フードコートでうどんを食べて2:00にクロちゃんとみっちーとCAと合流しました

駅の近くのショッピングモールでTシャツを一枚買いました

I joined immediately and CA Black 2:00 Yantomitchi over eating noodles at the food court

I bought a piece of T-shirts in a shopping mall near the train station




ショッピングモールではカフェでアイスを食べたりプリクラをとったりしました
Or at the mall was taking a photo booth in a cafe eating ice



その後カイとアブドゥーと合流して

みんなでフードコートに行ってラーメンを食べました

Then it merges with Kai and Abudu

I ate ramen all go to the food court in




そしてみんなと解散してミンリーの家に帰りました

Went home with everybody and was dissolved in Minri


次の日がミンリーの家にホームステイをする最後の日でした

一見怖そうなお父さんでしたがおみやげを持たせてくれたりいろいろ気をつかって

くれたりととてもよいお父さんでした


お姉さんはとても日本が好きでたくさん日本のお話をしました


ミンリーの家のホームステイは本当に楽しかったです
ミンリー、お父さん、お姉さん、ありがとう!!

That was the last day of the homestay's house the next day Minri

By using a different mind let me have your dad was a scared look souvenirs

You and me had a very good father

Sister was a lot like the story of Japan so Japan

Minri homestay house is really fun

Minri, father, sister, thank you! !




10日目おわり

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿